It is needed:
1 kg of beef
4 heads of onions, cut into crescent
5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
2 small cans of beer
spices at will (thyme, rosemary …)
– Heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
– Season the flesh with salt and pepper on both sides.
– Cut garlic and onion.
– Place olive oil in a pan for cooking, about three tablespoons to heat, and place the flesh on the two sides, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove it and place it in a plate on the side.
– On low heat, put onions and garlic to be fried. Mix with a spoon. When the onion softens, place the two cans of beer. Season with salt, pepper and spices. Mix well and return the meat back to the pan. Place a lid and bake 2 and a half to 3 hours.
– When it is roasted, place it on a cutting board and, using two forks, separate the meat to get small pieces of meat.
– Serve with baked bread, onion sauce and salad.