Advantages and disadvantages of drinking beer

0

Beer is one of the oldest and most popular alcoholic beverages around the world. Because of its ingredients, it is thought that beer may have some health benefits, so does this make a healthy drink?

ADVANTAGES OF BEER DRINKING
Beer is rich in many B vitamins and minerals like magnesium. It is also rich in flavonoids that act as powerful antioxidants. The National Institute for the Abuse of Alcohol and Alcoholism made a report on the past knowledge about the impact of the death of alcohol on health. It was found that the lowest death rate for any reason was in people who drank one to two drinks a day. This means that people who drink moderately live the longest. See what are the advantages of drinking beer.

1. Helps in the fight against coronary heart disease
There is really strong evidence showing that moderate alcohol consumption can protect the heart. Many studies have shown that people who moderate beer have less chances of coronary heart disease. These people have lower risks from people who drink too much, but also from those who do not drink beer at all. Vitamin B6 in beer seems to prevent the raising of homocysteine ​​in the blood, a likely risk factor for heart disease.

2. Cholesterol
Moderate alcohol consumption has an impact on many processes in the body, including the increase in good cholesterol. There is evidence that beer changes the ratio of good and bad cholesterol to our body.

3. Stones in the kidney
Drinking beer may reduce the risk of kidney stones. One study found that people who consumed beer had a 40% lower chance of confronting this problem.

4. Radiation protection
Japanese researchers found that beer reduces damage to radiation caused by chromosomes.

DISABLED FROM BEER DRINKING
As you will see, most of the disadvantages are for people who drink a lot. These include those who consume over 2 drinks a day.

1. Beer stomach
Frequent drinking of beer can increase the volume of the stomach in men, or cause a “beer stomach”. Moderate drinking beer does not cause obesity.

2. Acids
Beer contains substances that stimulate the secretion of acids into the stomach. Alcohol increases the relaxation of the organ that “holds” acid in the stomach and away from the esophagus, so you can often feel acids.

3. Blood pressure
Everyday drinking beer (about 40 milliliters of alcohol per day) can increase blood pressure.

4. intoxication and damage
Even a small amount of alcohol can affect the attention and motor skills. In fact, many serious accidents are associated with alcohol. Clearly there are traffic accidents, but things like dropping from a chair, down the stairs, from a window, and so on. These include “beer muscles”, that is, the person who drinks believes that they can physically deal with anyone in the room. Often the person who drinks makes a wrong assessment and end up with injuries.

5. Dehydration
Only 10% of what you drink is removed in the urine, and your liver needs water to get rid of the remaining 90%. Because of this, the liver is forced to collect water from other organs, including the brain, which can cause headaches. Drinking a glass of water between two drinks can help you.

6. Mamurlac
Many people are familiar with the headache and dry mouth after drinking evening. To avoid a hangover, it’s best to be moderate.

Share.

About Author

Communicative, cheerful, and optimistic. He loves books, music, films and stories that inspire. He wants to drink coffee, even himself. He believes in himself and in his possibilities, because he did not try - he did not succeed!

Comments are closed.