This is a recipe for a very tasty cake for all lovers of coconut.
It is needed:
for the crusts:
200 ml of milk
100 ml of oil
100 g of sugar
200 g flour
1 baking powder
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
for the filet:
1 l of milk
1 cup of sugar (200 ml)
7 tablespoons of berry
200 g of coconut
30-40 g of white chocolate, as desired
– Boil the milk with sugar, then add the bite and cook for a quiet 10 minutes. Before the end of the digestion, add the coconut and stir. Let it cool.
– Place all the ingredients for the crust in a bowl and mix them well with a mixer.
– Fill half of the dough for the crust in a pan that you have a little bit thinned before and flush with flour and put it in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes just until you catch a crust.
– Remove the pan from the oven and spread the filling on top of the dough, distribute the remainder of the cocoa fi lm and return it to the oven for 15-20 minutes.
– You can sprinkle the prepared cake from the top with coconut or put chocolate glaze.