Easy spring meal – a mixture of pasta, fresh vegetables and spices.
To prepare this meal you need:
1 packing pasta fetusins
1 clove of onion
4 mixed red peppers
500 g champignons
about 200 g of broccoli (or about 500 g of young spinach)
200 ml of white wine
a little of the water in which you cooked the pasta
grated dry spice, oregano, basil, salt, black pepper
– Store the fetuses according to the package leaflet.
– While cooking pasta in a pan, put a little olive oil on top and place the chopped cucumber. Fry it very briefly until it calms down a bit.
– Then add the peppercorn to the sticks and dish it until it softens. Remove the peppers from the pan and leave them aside.
– Place the mushrooms on the same oil in the pan, cut into leaves. Dish for 5-10 minutes, then remove them from the pan and place them in the pot with the peppers.
– Then put into the pan the broccoli cut into larger pieces (or the young spinach) and dine for just a few minutes. Remove the broccoli from the pan and add them to the pepper pot.
– In the pan, pour a little of the water in which the pasta was cooked, 1 tablespoon of butter, white wine and ground dried spice, to taste. Boil for 2-3 minutes until the alcohol evaporates.
– Now in the pan pass the cooked pasta, whole vegetables and mushrooms and mix well for the fetuses to soak the entire sauce. Finally flavor to taste.
– Serve them sprinkled with Parmesan at will.