Prepare this sweet, juicy and creamy dessert and enjoy.
It is needed:
100 g of walnuts
250 g of carrots
150 g of pineapple from compote
250 g of sugar
100 ml of oil
2 bags of vanilla sugar
250 g flour
1 bag of baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
80 g of coconut flour
100 g of chocolate cream
2-3 tablespoons of coconut flour
– Carrots make them, and chop pineapple and walnuts.
– Mix flour with baking powder, salt, coconut flour and cinnamon flour.
– In another bowl, foamy the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the oil, carrots and pineapple. Finally, add the flour mixture and walnuts. Mix well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
– Prepare the mixture in a long paved frying pan (with dimensions 10×30 cm).
– Put baking in a heated oven at 180 Celsius 45-50 minutes.
– Allow the baked cake to cool, brush it with a chocolate cream, sprinkle with coconut flour, cut it and serve it.