It is needed:
400 g of salmon fillets
1 l vegetable soup
200 g of frozen peas
200 g of frozen corn
2 medium-sized potatoes
2 tablespoons marinated drippers
1 tablespoon butter
salt, ground black pepper
ground dried spice
– Chop the onions thoroughly and sprinkle it in a bowl of melted butter. Drank the pre-prepared soup.
– Cut the potatoes into cubes and place them in the pot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
– When it starts to boil, cook for another 15 minutes and add the corn, the peas and the cups. Cover the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
– Cut the salmon fillets into pieces and add them to the soup. Boil the broth for another 10 minutes. Season with taste with bold dry spice.
– Serve hot sprinkled with a chopped fresh snack.