Enjoy this traditionally homemade bread.
It is needed:
500 g flour
250 ml of milk
100 ml of olive oil
1/2 cube of fresh yeast
125 g of pig fat
1 tsp sugar
100 g meat pan
1 head of onions
1 tsp bow
– Finely cut into cubes and onions and then sprinkle for 1-2 minutes on olive oil.
– Heat the little milk and spread the yeast in it and allow it to reach.
– Place a flour, salt, sugar, melted fat and a spoiled mixture with pan and onions in a deeper bowl. Add the milk with the lean yeast.
– Mix the dough. If it’s very soft, add some more flour. Cover the dough with a cloth and allow it to grow for about 40 minutes. Then mix it again and put it in a baking form, or shape it at your own discretion. Leave it again for about 10 minutes to grow.
– Place it in a heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes.
– The bread is warm.