A pleasing cake with walnut and orange aroma and rich in chocolate cream.
It is needed:
for biscuit dough:
1 cup (200 ml) brown sugar
1/2 cup integral flour
200 g of crushed walnuts
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 sour cream (180 g)
1 baking powder
for the cream:
200 ml of sweet cream
200 g of chocolate for cooking
– Mix the eggs and brown sugar with a mixer foam.
– Gradually, give the integral flour, milled walnuts, cocoa, freshly baked orange peel, sour cream and baking powder with constant stirring.
– When the mixture is well mixed, add the grated apples and orange cut into pieces and mix with a spatula or a wooden spoon.
– Pour the mixture into a molded cake mold whose bottom you have previously put on baking paper.
– Put baking in a heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
– During this time, make the chocolate cream. In the bowl of the ring heat the sweet cream, but be careful not to start boiling. Add chopped chocolate and mix to get a smooth chocolate cream.
– Pour the cool dough with chocolate cream.
– Place the cake in the fridge and let it cool.