For mushroom lovers, this dish will be a real enjoyment.
It is needed:
500 g champignons
2 heads of onions
100 g of bacon
2 tablespoons oil
2 cloves garlic
10 slices of bread
250 ml of milk
200 ml of sour milk
grated dry spice
– Wash the champagne nicely and chop it on leaves.
– Chop garlic and onion finely. Cut the bacon into thin strips.
– On greased oil, sprinkle the onion and bacon and then add the chopped champignons. Leave to be a dentist. After a while, add salt, pepper, chopped cucumber, a little oregano, parsley and a grindy dry spice.
– In a poured fireproof pan, arrange 5 slices of bread previously immersed in milk.
– Spread evenly half the mushroom fillet on them. Now re-order a row of bread soaked in milk. On it the rest of the filet.
– Sweep the eggs and add the sour milk to them. Mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Pour this liquid over the moussaka into the pan and place it bake in a preheated oven at 160 Celsius for about 20 minutes.
– Mushroom mushroom leave a little to cool, cut it into cubes and serve it.