Bring Oriental scent into your kitchen. To prepare this recipe, it is necessary:
200 g spinach
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tablespoon tomato puree
1 tsp turmeric
7-8 tablespoons oil
water as needed
for rotary sprays:
300 gr. flour
3 tablespoons oil
1 tsp salt
about 100 ml of water
- Boil the potatoes in salted water with the cumin. Boil spinach as well. Finely chop the onions, garlic, and leeks.
- In a frying pan, put 7-8 tablespoons of oil and put the turmeric, then add the chopped onions and leeks, salt and fry and finally add the garlic.
- Then add the boiled and squeezed potatoes cut into larger cubes, mix gently and pour a little water. Cover the pan and allow the water to boil.
- When the water starts to boil, add the tomato puree and spinach. Mix well and add a little water if needed.
- Mix the dough with a little water and add it to the dish. Mix and remove the pan from the pan.
- For rotary glues mix flour with salt and oil and add water to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Mix soft dough and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Then divide the dough and divide it into 10 parts. Wrap each part with a circle-shaped jacket.
- Roast the rotis on a heated PTFE pan. When balloons are made on the dough, flip them over the other side and coat them with a little oil. After 3-4 minutes the bread is baked.